Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pontiac Summer LI Meet anyone? (July or August)

I was thinking we could pull something together around the July-August timeframe. I tried pulling together an LI meet last year, but people were lazy bastards and showed no interest.

Now, before I start planning the what and the where, I want to see who would be interested in coming down.

Anybody?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

too far in the future for me to say 100% yes, but I would like to go.

too far in the future for me to say 100% yes, but I would like to go.

Well, that gives ya plenty of time to see what plans you can make and such, and plenty of time for myself, and anyone that wants to help me organize this meet. :lol:

Unless this is the weekend of the GAOC Albany event ... i ain't crossin the border a second time.... plus i have limited weekends off with 3 jobs ....

No date has been sate, waiting for more interest to arise.

• Founders

BAHAHAHAHA I ain't driving 30 plus hours alone... thats like all the mileage left on my warranty....

I've done 21 hours from Naples, Fl to Chicopee, Massachusetts. Done it in my moms van and her and my sister got to fly :naughty: First time doing the drive by myself too, my god it was boring!!! The Jersey Turnpike is the worst when you by yourself :D

I do the 20 hours every summer one way from where i live to the east coast.... Everything is km/h still and easier for me to navigate :D

I've done the drive to Myrtle Beach with my Co-Workers and I wont even go that far alone EVER :naughty: I am white knuckled by the time i hit Albany stressing out over if my conversion from Miles per hour is accurate :bacon:

I say you NE guys drive to Florida :D , we'll go to a Sox Spring training game, have a grand ole time!! :(

Gimme some cash towards travel expenses and I'm in. You'd be surprised what I'd do if I had the cash when it comes to driving. :cheers:

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.