Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

HIN Down the Drain

Mariachi

I don't know if anyone heard but HIN is going down the drain. UTI bought out HIN and canceled the last 2 shows of the year. 1 in Jacksonville NC and the last show of the year, Chandler AZ (I was supposed to show).

I spoke to one of the ex-directors of HIN and they had a huge fall out. All employees of HIN were all laid off on the spot. HIN has no event schedule for this year.

Just wanted to update people of what happened to HIN if anyone on the forum followed HIN.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Meh what ever never cared for that show. Went once to give it a try dident like it. The music was two loud from every yahoo playing diff stuff just sounded like mud. Litght were down too low to see the cars and blinking/strob lights everywere trying to give me a seizure. It was like ricer&tool heaven lol

Meh what ever never cared for that show. Went once to give it a try dident like it. The music was two loud from every yahoo playing diff stuff just sounded like mud. Litght were down too low to see the cars and blinking/strob lights everywere trying to give me a seizure. It was like ricer&tool heaven lol

lol. some of the events are like that. in AZ, it was pretty laid back. their were lighting around the area so that would overtake the strobes from flashing all up in your eyes like mad crazy.

that was AZ's biggest event and now we have nothing. it sux!

oh yeah. and can't forget the DUB show with all the retarted DONKS!!! I HATE DONKS!!! but those were the biggest events out here. no more nopi here either.

• Founders

Never been to one but that seems to be the sum of it for me. Not my scene. I'm not a fan of Imports so this wouldn't be a place for me :lol2:

What is fun is when you, for some reason, get to hanging out with some of the models and get a bunch of free shirts. Everyone in my VTRides Group got free Boost Mobile shirts when we went down, just because we happen to start hanging out with the Boost Mobile girls. :welcomeFP:

I actually am a HUGE import fan! (Hence why i have owned mitsu eclipse's). lol. I also am a domestic fan as well. I consider anything from chevy cobalts to R34 Skyline to be a Tuner car. Now as for HIN, their are some nice domestics that hit up that event too. I just love to see all of the different things you can do to a car but my favorite car will always be a mitsu eclipse, hence why im trying to buy another one. lol.

but some people over exaggerate things when they throw 50 TV's into a Golf. I mean... C'MON!!! GET REAL!!! You can't even drive a car like that! I like them to be able to be daily driven and more of a realistic car and not some show trophy.

has Dan heard yet?

:lol2: OH YEAH! He wanted to enter his car one day too! :lol2:

I'm not upset but I did like it the once I went in Minneapolis. I wanted to go again. Oh well.

:agreed: OH YEAH! He wanted to enter his car one day too! :badGT:

I'm not upset but I did like it the once I went in Minneapolis. I wanted to go again. Oh well.

"Insert crying face here" I LOVED HIN!!! I heard about the change of ownership way back, knew about the canceled shows, and the show dying off, but it still makes me really upset to hear about this... HIN was amazing and had some of the most customized rides in the world there! I believe it will make a comeback, after it dies completely, someone with passion will see it's potential as it is and buy it back :D

• 3 weeks later...

well as you probably have seen dan, the ex directors and staff of HIN are now starting the RemixEvents Nation wide car shows. they have already submitted an ad in the Import Tuner Magazines and I think will hit hard. dont be too disappointed. something always comes around