Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Featured Replies

I remember him, I don't remember why he was banned. Are there any archives, should I get popcorn?


  • Replies 837
  • Views 60.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Congrat's on your birthday!!  We used to announce/mention Bdays, don't know what happened there.  Have one myself this month, your Justa kid......Don't get old it sucks, trust me!   IndyJoe has one th

  • I was officially  JUSTA  66   Yesterday!  IndyJoe is bumping up a notch soon too.

  • Not too much really. Sex with a beautiful woman and without Notallthere would be an excellent starting point though.

Posted Images

:pop_corn:


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Founders

I remember him, I don't remember why he was banned. Are there any archives, should I get popcorn?

 

He apparently visited yesterday... I think he was just mouthing off a bit. If he is reading this and feels he can assimilate better, we'd love to have him around :) 

  • 4 weeks later...

HAPPY BIIRRRFFDAY Ringo64(26)


  • Founders

Thanks Ghosty!

Hope you had a good one Ringo!


Happy Biirrrffday JUSTA6 (57)


  • Founders

Happy birthday JUSTA


Thankz guys, but I'm not counting anymore til you guys catch up!


  • Founders

I'm not sure but I don't think it works that way :P


Happy birthday JUSTA!!!!  I am trying to catch up - at least on the idea of retirement but the wife won't let me!!!!


 


Happy belated birthday Ringo !!!!


I'm not sure but I don't think it works that way :P

I'm waaay to old to growup now.

 

Happy birthday JUSTA!!!!  I am trying to catch up - at least on the idea of retirement but the wife won't let me!!!!

 

Happy belated birthday Ringo !!!!

Go ahead N retire....You won't have the time to deal with her.  :naughty:

Happy Biirrrffday markpetersonii (28)


  • 5 months later...

yes i know i missed it. but because it matters, Happy Birffday havoc.

  • Founders

Yeah, so did I. Happy birthday @havoc1482

its nice to have that display feature back.  

  • 1 month later...

Happy Birrfday EiGhTySeVeN (29 years old)

  • 4 months later...

Happy Birffday Ringo64 (27 years old). two birfdays on the same page.

  • Founders

Someons slacking :P

Thanks ghosty!

Happy Birrrfday markpetersonii (29 years old). another one on the same page.

  • Author
Happy Birrrfday markpetersonii (29 years old). another one on the same page.


Thanks Ghosty! :D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Founders

Have a good one Marky!!

  • Author
Have a good one Marky!!


Lol thanks, I'll try. Being at work is fun.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Founders
2 minutes ago, markpetersonii said:


Lol thanks, I'll try. Being at work is fun.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be worse, you could be sick like I was :lol: 

  • 1 year later...

Happy Birthday to Last Indian!!!! :dancingpontiac:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.