Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Joseph's Pontiac Norwell MA

Joseph's Pontiac Norwell MA is one of those small dealers that have been around for forever and a day. Small place that also has a gas station and a repair shop. They always sold Pontiacs and near the beach and one of thoses places where know other dealers were all the locals went there. Known for knowing eveyons name when people came in. People had been buying cars there for generasions.. Moms dads then there kids and there kids kids. One of these places that people would walk in the door and the customer would toss the keys to there old car to Joseph or his son and say its time again go pick me another winner. My best friends father has been buying cars there for like forever and his two sons have been buying Pontiacs there too. The reason for this little story is that when Pontiac closed they said well its been a good run and well just switch over to used cars kepp the shop open and the gas station open too. But we will not turn off the old school Pontiac sign that has been infront of the store since day one. I asked my friend to get me a pic of the sign still on every night. I just thought it was nice to see the loyalty and pride of a pontiac dealer, something you just dont see too much of anymore. I hope I get my point across and just also wanted to give props to this little dealer that was and still is doing it the right way. (story telling in text is not my thing, the spoken word is)

there sign

DSCF33241.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice I had seen one of those signs up in Nashville. My wife thinks I am going to offer the dealership to buy it. I wonder if it will fit in the Vibe

If they ever for whatever reason (God forbid) go out of business, we should buy the sign as a group and keep in on. Forever. We'll just buy the business, yeah? Income to fund the site? :huh: