Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2012 Forever Pontiac Calendar

• Founders

post-1-1317918824_thumb.png

We will be starting the 2012 Forever Pontiac member calendar process here on the 15th of October! I decided to get the ball rolling early this time so we can actually do a print version and not have to really on my busy mind each month to remember to do a desktop calendar :lol: . Anyway on the 15th of this month we will start the process with our Picture Entry thread where you will be able to enter ONE picture of your Pontiac, more rules to come. This thread is to make everybody aware that it is coming up and to get out there while the weather is still decent and get some good pictures of your Pontiac for the calendar.

The entry thread will open on the 15th of October and it will close on November 1st, at which point voting will start and will last till the end of November (date currently undecided). This will give us enough time to get it to our vendor and put up for sale so you guys can buy it and have it by December of this year. Remember Calendars make perfect Christmas presents ;)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Founders

Entries cannot be entered till the 15th as stated :lol: I will create a new thread for that, this thread is to let you guys know it is coming.

2 days till this starts!! Whose ready?

nope. my car is dirty. the rain got it dirty. i don't think ill make it. :lol: and do people pick which month they want or random?

We did that with last years downloadable one. :welcomeFP:

I cant decide on what pic to submit...... :welcomeFP:

• Founders

I was just thinking. What if a FP calendar was made up of the previous years POTMs? Food for thought.

Easily doable with the website I'm using... Might do that instead of what we did last year where December was the Pontiac of the Year winner in the Calendar. Just do you guys really want to buy 2 calendars?

I don't know why there would be two different calendars? I think Michael was just suggesting changing the idea behind one calendar. I like the opportunity for the calendar to be based off photographic merit and POTM based off of what has been done to the car, etc. That's just me, though :lol:

An additional thought: I know in the description for the calendar entries it says the photo must be "high quality," but I think there should be specific requirements involved based on the variety of qualities in the entries received up to this point.

• Founders

I don't know why there would be two different calendars? I think Michael was just suggesting changing the idea behind one calendar. I like the opportunity for the calendar to be based off photographic merit and POTM based off of what has been done to the car, etc. That's just me, though :lol:

An additional thought: I know in the description for the calendar entries it says the photo must be "high quality," but I think there should be specific requirements involved based on the variety of qualities in the entries received up to this point.

Yeah I'd rather give everyone a fighting chance and as you said this is based more on the look of your car/photo than mod's, although those can come into play. That's why the calendar was setup but if those people who made the POTM want to buy a separate calendar of just POTM winners for the year that can be arranged as well. I'm just thinking different ideas. The POTM calendar will never replace the Member's calendar.

For voting purposes right now all the photos are fine, should they win though that's when I'll go after people to get me a high enough resolution pic as well size. If they don't meet the criteria and I'm running short on time they will be skipped and the next person in line will be given a chance.