Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2008 Mercedes C300 Sport

Coupe_GXP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE! :blink: well, I'm going to assume it's a 4Matic since you said "AWD."

I'll give you a couple MB forums that you can learn from:

MBworld.org - this is probably the best tech oriented forum for Merc's.

MBJunkies.com - A group I'm with that the guys are mainly in Cali but, we have people from all over as well. That one is mostly a MB enthusiast one.

Let me know if you have any questions, I don't mind helpin another MB owner out. :(

The 325 is being sold, but for the moment 4 lol. Yes its a 4matic, it is a awesome car so far. Lots of cool little features but the thing that gets me is why can't you use the automatic headlight control with the fog lights, you have to turn it to manual to use the fog lights.

The 325 is being sold, but for the moment 4 lol. Yes its a 4matic, it is a awesome car so far. Lots of cool little features but the thing that gets me is why can't you use the automatic headlight control with the fog lights, you have to turn it to manual to use the fog lights.

Haha I know the feeling! My E-class is the same way. Never understood it.

Figured I would post some more pictures since I hadn't taken any interior shots. I bought some winter tires and rims.

web.jpg?ver=13137987780001

web.jpg?ver=13137988190001

web.jpg?ver=13137987970001

web.jpg?ver=13137988010001

(Folding Mirrors!)

web.jpg?ver=13137987710001

web.jpg?ver=13137987870001

(LCD)

web.jpg?ver=13137987930001

( Bridgestone Blizzak WS70's Mounted on Sparco RTT524 ADC rims)

web.jpg?ver=13137987780001

• Founders

For some reason, I've always thought that Mercedes rear ends look naked or like they are missing something when people de-badge them. :/

Eh this is one of the few cars that I could go either way on the debadge

so what tint scheme should I go with it? 50% up front with 5% in the back? 35% front, 20% back? 35% all over? I don't want to go anything deeper than 35% up front to keep it legal but the back doesn't really matter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I never did get my car tinted because the place that was going to do was jerking me around some saying next week, next week, but this was right before we had the really bad flooding and yeah apparently everyone kept on canceling on him so he didn't want to have his tint guy come out for 1 car. I did get my winter tires and rims on since it snowed some last week, so figured I should put them on.

web.jpg?ver=13204420510001

web.jpg?ver=13204422880001

web.jpg?ver=13204423550001

web.jpg?ver=13204425530001

web.jpg?ver=13204455690001

My brother was going to buy it but never did so right now it is at a dealership in Charlotte. Rather not sell it but such is life lol, if it was a 330ci I wouldn't be selling it. The only thing is doesn't have for options is the upgraded stereo and the steptronic automatic.

• 3 weeks later...