Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

What Are You watching? (TV / movie)

Featured Replies

Vantage point

200807_vantage-point-DVD.jpg

47716628_1306577919.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

diners drive ins and dives

  • Founders

South Park

The Green Hornet

I don't have TV, but Mark and I are watching the space shuttle launch on CNN.com!

  • Author

WWE SmackDown

Supernatural

OnDemand porn.

See: Sinful MILFs

  • Author

^^^ :lol::):bacon:

..............................

Pineapple Express

OnDemand porn.

See: Sinful MILFs

How the hell are you typing?

  • Author

with one hand. :)

with one hand. :bacon:

duh :)

Sorry I need two one is using the remote to fast forward to the good parts.

I just saw "Take Me Home Tonight" and watching old episodes of Chuck on Tivo.

  • Author

The Today Show

Forever Pontiac forums. :dancingpontiac:

(Shh, I know it's not TV or a movie but I don't watch either of those very often.)

  • Founders

Forever Pontiac forums. :dancingpontiac:

I'm watching that too, well that and MS Outlook. Dual monitors FTW!

EUREKA!!!

eureka-episode1.jpg

(Well actually I saw it monday.. BUT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET ON A COMPUTER!)

  • Author
Family-Guy.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.