Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2009 Solstice and 2006 G6 GTP

• 2 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Spent way to long detailing my solstice today. I went all out on it pretty much though lol. Also I think it needs mud flaps, wow have the stones/rocks destroyed my one rocker panel in just 3k miles lol. On all the sides they were kinda messed up but my Flex with some light cutting pads and some light cutting polish cleaned them up pretty good except for the one side has a couple of actual chips in it. Overall its not horrible with any deeps scratches just a couple of minor chips here and there. We have lots of road work, combined with tons of heavy truck traffic makes it hard to not get stuff thrown at your car all the time. I am also inspecting it very closely, I missed all of the stone chip damage on first inspection took me getting on my hands and knees to see the damage. Just kinda sucks seeing small stuff on it, since I baby it.

8129159806_b92a2a9f5b_b.jpg

Untitled by zerosnipe, on Flickr

8129160172_137682bea3_b.jpg

8129135783_9aeccd501a_b.jpg

8129163022_bfc91ce730_b.jpg

8129138217_65cfd103ff_b.jpg

8129138639_28c8e9bcda_b.jpg