Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

JAH11's 1968 GTO

2024 June
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

WTB - Acrylic Steering Wheel for 66 Grand Prix

Anyone have or know where I can find a original acrylic steering wheel that fits a 66 Grand Prix? 

Any help appreciated.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

All the guys that have made their own will be chiming in soon. :cheers:

• Haha 1

Pete , let’s us know when u find one !!! I think you will find them for sale next to the hens teeth ! :rofl:
there has been at least 3 of us that have to restore our factory steering wheels ! 
one cleaver member bought a impala wheel from classic industries and made a sexy adaptor so it blended to the Ponti column 

• Like 1

Oh, how I laughed! Good luck with that steering wheel, Pete.

Rebuilding your current one is probably your least expensive option, but you gotta do the work yourself.

I think we need a Steering Wheel Support Group.

• Haha 2

The problem is I don't have an original to restore or I would go that route. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Hi, I'm Justa and I have 2 Pontiac steering wheels.:willy_nilly:

Yeah hi 

I am kiwi and I have 3 Pontiac steering wheels :rofl:

can some one steer me to the support groups page :dancingpontiac:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 2

Hi, I'm Fitzy. I have had 2 steering wheels and want to give them up. Will be installing a rudder & tiller next time.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Pete said:

The problem is I don't have an original to restore or I would go that route. 

Sorry bro, we are messin around with the support group thing like an AA meeting. :slap: :lol2:

You need to find a pic of what you need somewhere to start with, but I believe Fitzy made a pretty cool switcheroo.

https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=2081&q=1965+Grand+prix+interior+pic's&cvid=eabb7e2002dd48fa84a5ff22bb67af8b&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIGCAEQABhAMgYIAhAAGEAyBggDEAAYQDIGCAQQABhAMgYIBRAAGEAyBggGEAAYQDIGCAcQABhAMgYICBAAGEDSAQkzMDA1MmowajGoAgCwAgA&FORM=ANNTA1&adppc=EDGEDSP&PC=EDGEDSE

Here is a link to an Ol Buddy, worth the call to check him out.  Barry @ Sonic Motors 810 750 1421

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1