Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Labor Day Show

JUSTA6

1st Congregational Church, 5449 Clarkston Rd (behind Pine Knob) Just east of Sashabaw Rd.    248-394-0200 for more info

29th Annual Labor Day Fair and Car Show

Monday Sept 4th, 2023    9am to 4pm

$20.00 entry for Carshow.  Door prizes, Dash plaques, goodie bags, trophy's

BEST TO GET THERE EARLY IF YOU WANT AN EDGE PARKING SPOT.  If not your in the middle of the HOT parking lot.  Free coffee/doughnuts til gone. They usually run out of dash plaques. Get there early.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I checked with the wife, I am good to go the car show on Monday. What time are you planning of getting there? Do you want to meet somewhere before the church and drive in together?

• Like 1

Cooo, I will get there 1/4 to 8 to get a tent spot and will defend/hold your spot against all comers. Not suppose to open til 9, but not my 1st rodeo at this place.  Always lots of Widetrackers, wear your shirt.  Also free coffee N doughnuts while they last.  Have someone that I really don't want to park with going to be there, PLEASE get there when you can. Would be awkward if I was caught saving a spot.  Friend of wife and Ol man. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

I’ll try to be there close to 7:45 am  then. Would not want to make things awkward for you.

8am, 8:15 would be great.  He's alright, wife is :willy_nilly:  Do you want me to bring that Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol book from Marsha?

On 9/7/2023 at 9:26 PM, Frosty said:

Thanks stratman.  What’s new with you and Raven?

Not much, probably taken her out 3 or 4 times this year… still haven’t installed the passenger side window. I did retire this spring, so I got that going for me. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.