Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I have been a Pontiac guy for 30+ years and a complete novice to mechanics. In the late 80’s I owned a 1972 T/A. At the time I knew I loved it but I had no idea what I had and sold it when the first baby came along…🙄. I found a 1976 Firebird Formula with 69000 miles that was in good shape. It needed some tinkering, I put in a new headliner, new door sills, new door handle, new window sweeps, new valve cover gaskets, oil change, filters, package tray, weatherstripping. Those I could do and I thought why does everyone say these cars cost so much. Then I sent out my Quadrajet to get rebuilt. That was a big bill. Once I got it back on the car I couldn’t get it to run right, there were more vacuum leaks than a Hoover factory. I took it to the carb guy, thinking it would be simple for an expert. 😂. Another big bill and now I know what everyone was talking about. Cars running good, looks good and is so much damn fun to drive. I had forgotten the smells, the noise, the creaks and the visceral joy of these cars. 

Happy to be here, I love seeing the cars you guys put on here. They are history and need to be preserved. 

0C15C576-1ABB-4297-B01E-847DCB445086.jpeg

14B7F8DF-34B3-4D4B-BBB3-C66290A3238B.jpeg

374336A6-9D80-4D73-A7B0-6B46B151882C.jpeg

03DB7FC5-73BD-4783-99D4-2931B319DB81.jpeg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

A friend has your car w/same color options.  He hasn't had it out in 15 years, but will not part with it.  You have a keeper there, enjoy!  Talk it up with us in the forums.  Jump in anywhere.  Welcome to the site.

• Like 1

Wow! It's been a long time since I've seen the yellow and black Formula edition. I agree with Dualquadpete, a three pedal car is even more rare. Enjoy your ride.

Welcome to FP LB270!

• Like 1