Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Woodward

Featured Replies

Pontiacs

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

Chevelles

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

other GM's

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

  • Founders

:agreed:

Cool pics!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

Others

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

What not to do:

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

I have a lot more pictures to go through.

  • Founders

IMG_0499.jpg

:agreed:

I have a bat with the picture of that owner's head on it...

  • Author

once I get through my camera you will see worse.

  • Founders

once I get through my camera you will see worse.

Oh god lol :agreed:

LMAO at the Lambo doors and Donk-ness.

Sweet Caprice Wagon too lol

:agreed: i want that red GTO! great pics.

cool pics :blink:

Batmobile :blink:

  • 3 weeks later...

once I get through my camera you will see worse.

He's not kidding either. As I explained to notallthere (since he was a Woodward virgin), that you will see some fantastic cars and some of the biggest P.O.S you have ever seen, and everything else in between.

I am surprised we didn't get to see the Monkeemobile (#2) since it now resides in SE Michigan. Still seeing the Batmobile was cool...."atomic batteries to power...turbines to speed!!!!"

Did you get any pics of Bob Thompson's GTO? It was the basis for this year's Woodward logo and T-shirts.

:P

I have a bat with the picture of that owner's head on it...

xxxxx, you be hatin'.

  • Author

I will have to look through the photos. I know I have pictures of his truck.

wow wat a great way to ruin a nice iroc.....pisses me off

  • Founders
' date='Sep 14 2010, 10:03 AM' post='36421']

xxxxx, you be hatin'.

I generally do when people ruin cars I love :lol2:

I would like to see Bob's GTO as well!

  • Author

Sorry I do not have a picture of his GTO. I am prepared to hand in my man card.

I don't have one either since my wife had the camera. I do have the pictures of you, me, and Pro though.

There are a couple of car shows this weekend. Bob might come to one or both of them. Perhaps I can get a shot or two of his GTO then.

  • Author

yeah I cannot make the shows since the boss and I are going on our anniversary trip.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.