Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

the ladies revived 02 GAGT....

just a few photos from a closed military base on the md/pa border....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ritchie,_Maryland

While taking a little cruise yesterday, decided to snap a few pictures:

101_0164.jpg

101_0155.jpg

101_0141.jpg

101_0143.jpg

101_0149.jpg

101_0147.jpg

101_0152.jpg

101_0160.jpg

101_0156.jpg

101_0173.jpg

hard for me to imagine just one week ago, she looked like this:

101_0013.jpg

101_0012.jpg

101_0011.jpg

oh yea, car has 131,000 miles...

paid 900

replaced front bumper cover, both headlights, both foglights(+harnesses), both fender liners, pass. fender, drivers side window regulator, and hood...(fun fun)

***oh and eww... look at her rims in that last pic... yuck...lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hey Scott how was the show?

turnout was really good, 150 or so cars... got pics of half of them on my facebook. too bad you couldn't make it. sorry to bug you while working, i heard shawn bugged ya too...lol

whens the next meet going to be?

lol I wasnt working just yet, plus I quit job sucked haha. I wanted to go but just couldnt. yeah just saw the pics looks like some nice ass cars. lol yeah Shawn came by about 3 minutes after you did haha.

idk Im gonna start figuring it out. im gonna wait till about friday to start getting stuff set up to see if I get my new job and what my scedule will be.

' date='Aug 23 2010, 02:11 PM' post='35798']

Holy hell! What happened to the coupe in the first place?

Car looks great now. Just need a front plate filler, dual post mirrors and some wheels to set it off.

dual posts are laying in the trunk, don't worry, already thought about those... next project is going to be gutting out trunk and interior carpet for new... she still has her black rims with the chrome lip to go on also... all will probably happen this weekend... not sure yet...lol