Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Red SAP GTO spotted on Almaden Expressway

Phenom

If anyone who is a part of ls1gto knows of a guy in San Jose with a Red LS2 GTO with the complete SAP body kit and black rims with chrome lip, could they let him know that the guy in the gray g6 that gave him a thumbs up wants him to join this site so he can come to our Cali meets? :D:) i took a picture with my phone but it didnt come out well..so i wont post it

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

If anyone who is a part of ls1gto knows of a guy in San Jose with a Red LS2 GTO with the complete SAP body kit and black rims with chrome lip, could they let him know that the guy in the gray g6 that gave him a thumbs up wants him to join this site so he can come to our Cali meets? :D:) i took a picture with my phone but it didnt come out well..so i wont post it

Pics or it didnt happen...lol

i an prove it by saying that i can make out the license plate on the pic, however it is sunset and everything is dark. if anyone finds the guy, i can verify by license plate.

pete ill send u the pic on ur phone.

haha i joined ls1gto and posted something saying i spotted him. hopefully i get a response cuz we need a bigger pontiac meet group

the funny thing is that he noticed i was driving a pontiac and came up beside me and started toying with me so i played along and followed him for a bit and then gave him a thumbs up and exited the expressway with him revving as he went past me, smiling.

' date='Aug 21 2010, 09:59 PM' post='35701']

You joined LS1GTO?

Umm...don't tell them what you drive unless you want to deal with a shitstorm and flexing of e-penors.

Too late... I saw his post. I'll be surprised if someone even says anything. They'll probably ignore it so say something stupid.

• Founders

Too late... I saw his post. I'll be surprised if someone even says anything. They'll probably ignore it so say something stupid.

When I registered it wasn't that bad, a couple people gave me info on stuff in Florida lol

When I registered it wasn't that bad, a couple people gave me info on stuff in Florida lol

You should see when they attacked 6shift lol

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377703

• 5 weeks later...