Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hurricane Florence

Ringo64

• Founders

Good luck to our Carolina and neighboring states members who will be affected by Hurricane Florence. Hope all of you are prepared and going to be safe! Remember, can replace your things but can't replace you so be careful and safe! We'll be thinking of you.

• Thanks 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm with Ringo on this one guys. Please take precautions and get out of harm's way. We are here for you - before, during, and after Florence. God Speed!

• Thanks 1

I spoke to GE last night. He's okay, high and dry. He's not sure how the house near the coast came through the storm. He can't get to it  to check it out. He and the soon-to-be-missus are fine.

He says there are well over 1200 roads in North Carolina that are still flooded. Wilmington is still an island with some rivers over 40 fetet above flood stage already and rising.  Some places the flooding is a mile wide out of the banks of the river. One of the unique problems is that many of the rivers in South and North Carolina flow north into Virginia and West Virginia. The rain is now hitting the mountains and will come down and swell those rivers even more - carrying the flood waters northward.

GE says I-95 and I-40 are still flooded in places. The Cape Fear River is expected to crest at 62 feet above flood stage on Friday.

Edited by Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.