Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Referral Points

• Founders

Just thought I'd let everybody know of the new upgrade to the forum. You can now be credited with "points" with every person you refer to the website! If you go into your User CP you will find a new section on the left hand side titled Referrals, under there you will be given a link as well able to send emails to gather new members! Also when a user registers they are given the option to fill in your username if you meet them at a Car Show, Meet, on the street, etc... So make sure you give them your username so you can be credited :dancingpontiac:

Overall I feel this is a great addition to the forum and will as well help track how people find us!

Let me know what you think about it and if you have any issues with it!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

great idea. i have reffered 3 ppl but as far as i know, none of them have signed up yet. i referred one last night by business card in drivers window and it was a black ls2 gto. but this is a great addition for sure!

• Founders

Sweet! What about the one(s) I have already referred? Will they be included or is this starting now?

Starting now :welcomeFP:

kewl. you should have some type of incentive to use those points for. i have told a TON of people about the site but only have had 1 sign up.

we should have like a thread or section to see who gets the most points per month. something to add a little more fun to it.

• Founders

kewl. you should have some type of incentive to use those points for. i have told a TON of people about the site but only have had 1 sign up.

we should have like a thread or section to see who gets the most points per month. something to add a little more fun to it.

There is a capability to do a competition with this for a certain time period within the program which is pretty neat. Haven't looked how it works or anything yet but I know its there lol.

There is a capability to do a competition with this for a certain time period within the program which is pretty neat. Haven't looked how it works or anything yet but I know its there lol.

i would say... lets try it. :welcomeFP: