Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello From Cobourg Ontario

Guest shflinda

Guest shflinda

Hey everyone ... My name is Shawn and I am just new to this site. I drive a Pontiac G3 Base model. I have upgraded the car audio with JBL mid Speakers Dual 500 watt amp and 2 Dual 12's 600 watts each in the trunk. I am in the process of looking for a good in-dash touch screen DVD/MP3 player for my head unit (as it is currently sock right now) I have upgraded the exhaust from the cat back with 2.5 inch piping to an APEXi exhaust. I have also upgraded my spark plus and wires to Performance NGK plugs and wires. My interior and trunk have LED Blue neon glow wired up as well as LED HID fog lights in the bumper and 5000K HID headlights.

I am still looking also for a cold air intake kit, rims, underglow and a lowering kit. If you know of anything good out there please let me know. Not sure if there is like a place to post pics on here so if you want to take a look at my car just hit up this link;

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2949021/1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome!

Since you are from Canada, and since we already have Celine Dion down here, could you do me a favor and tell your cold weather that you miss it and to come back home? Thanks in advance! ;)

• Founders

;)

Nice! Interesting G3! Doesn't look like the G3's I've seen, looks so much better!!

Yep we call the area to post pics "Picture Heaven" :cheers: you have a choice where you can create a Progression thread in the Progression thread forum (under Picture Heaven) or just post a couple pictures of your car in Picture Heaven