Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Chat

• Founders

I successfully installed a Chat room today!! Please let me know how you guys like it and of course if you encounter any errors with it. The shout box will be taken down in a little bit.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not working for me I just get a blue screen with a swirl in it.

• Founders

Not working for me I just get a blue screen with a swirl in it.

You up to date with flash on your computer? Does it say loading with the swirl? It takes a little bit to load when you do it for the first time and I'm sure longer depending on your connection.

no loading screen and I dont know if my work pc is up to date. :lol2:

no loading screen and I dont know if my work pc is up to date. :lol2:

Yea, you logged in and left again.

Go to google type in "Get flash player" and it will update it, first result on Adobe's site.

Did the update and its still not working. This time I got the loading and stuff but still just a blue screen with the swirl. :lol2:

• Founders

Did the update and its still not working. This time I got the loading and stuff but still just a blue screen with the swirl. :lol2:

huh, I just tried it in IE and it works fine for me so its not your browser.

It says your in the chat right now...

Are you at work or home?

@ work

I did just see some random alert saying "joe can you read this?" I hit ok and it went away and now im back to the blank screen with the swirl. lol

:lol2:

like what? the arcade works fine.

got a link to something to see if it works? (flash elements)

g6p's chat room is working for me. :lol2:

You have version 10,0,45,2 installed but im re-doing the install to be sure. I did download and intall this when woody said to but just incase there was an issue with the download. lol

• Founders

huh... well you got the right version installed that's weird how G6P's is working and ours isn't for you. Woody you got any idears?

yup im in g6p right now but there is knowone to talk to. lol

huh... well you got the right version installed that's weird how G6P's is working and ours isn't for you. Woody you got any idears?

Um. I'm running 3.0.5... i think... maybe... but it's literally the default install... just like you. Changed nothing.

you are all just F'ing with me arent you? you guys just dont want me in there, your all probably talking smack about me and lol'ing about it!

;)

where is the LOVE?!?!?!?!

:lol2:

got another alert saing JOE!!!!!!! but I still get nothing and cant use or see the chat. :lol2:

nope no errors, it says done in the bottom left side and like I said I see a blue screen with some swirls.

It shows me its loading and goes thru the couple of loading bars quickly and then noting but the blue screen and swirls.

you sure you dont have me banned or something from the chatroom or have a setting messed up?

• Founders

you sure you dont have me banned or something from the chatroom or have a setting messed up?

looked through the settings and there aren't really any I can find that would of done that to you.

Actually I checked i am using 6.0.6 just like you...

the tab says "FlashChat v6.0.7"

:lol2: I just read this whole thing and everyone at work is asking what's so funny lol

you guys banned Joe LOL

anyway, I have a complaint.... I WANT THE SB BACK!!! :(

at least I could read and type in that on my phone... I have to wait to get on my laptop to chat. :(