Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

LE5 intake manifold on L61....thoughts??

ive been thinking of grabbing an LE5 intake mani for the sunfire, i know it needs tuning to work right, and possibly bigger injectors, but the gains would be worth it, what are your guys thoughts? i would post on JBO, but, for the most part J-Body owners are insane forum flamers LOL

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

i do belive ill need an adapter of some sort, but now im also considering the LE5 bottom end swap

LSJ cant be done either, same basic reasons as the LE5 lol, and i didnt think it sounded like that, but i figure if im gonna buy an LE5 manifold, why not buy the whole engine and have some fun?

i have thought about that, i'd like to stay N/A as the sunfire is my DD for now, but if i find a SC kit or a wrecked ss cobalt for cheap, im not gonna pass it up

i have thought about that, i'd like to stay N/A as the sunfire is my DD for now, but if i find a SC kit or a wrecked ss cobalt for cheap, im not gonna pass it up

Too bad it still wouldnt have everything you need.. Throttle body adapter can be a pain to get.