Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Strange But True Halloween Party Stories

Frosty

59f8b648e9d7c_Halloweencruise.thumb.jpg.2340ceda53b1416981ebbf31f70874dd.jpg

Okay, it's Halloween and I know all of you have been to more than your fair share of Halloween and costume parties in your day. So tell us a funny story of one them.

Mine begins while I was in college. A buddy (named Tim) came to my folks house and asked for my help to get his Halloween costume together. It was a Saturday afternoon and I had nothing better to do.

First stop is the local Goodwill store. He buys a white wig, a floral pattern dress, and some ladies shoes. I said "so you are going as a little old lady?"  "Nope", says Tim, "something better".

Our next stop is the local hardware store. We get out, he walks to the paint department and buys a can of black spray paint. What's the paint for? "You'll see", says Tim.

So we get back in Tim's car, we drive around a little while. We are kinda getting into a bad, dumpy neighborhood. Tim is looking all around like he left his lunch box around here somewhere. I am about to say something when Tim suddenly slams on the brakes. All excited, he  jumps of the car and says "there, that's what we need!". Its an empty lot with a ton of trash dumped on it. He pulls over and gets out and yells at me to come help him.

""Here grab the other end of this thing and let's load it into the trunk!" Its a shopping cart. He then grabs a used tire, a bunch of paper bags, empty pop bottles and beer cans, dirty wet clothes, just trash.

We load this mess into the trunk and we head back to Tim's house and unload all this crap. Tim still has not told me what he's up to.

Tim takes the foral dress and lays it out on some cardboard. Next he grabs the tire and the spray paint. He coats the tread with the paint and then rolls the wet painted tire over the dress, leaving a tread pattern on the dress like this. He does this to the front and back of the dress and then hangs it up so the paint can dry.

220px-Skidmarks.svg.png

Next Tim starts putting some of the trash into the shopping cart, including the tire. He grabs a purse that was his mom's and hangs it on the shopping cart. Finally, I had say "Tim what the hell is this? What are you going to be for Halloween"

"A re-tired bag lady!"       

I felt like I was part of a day long prank after hearing that. I wanted to kill him. However, I couldn't argue with him given the crap we just put together, and knowing Tim, he actually wore it to a costume party. Tim's elevator never went all the way to the top either, but I guess you've figured that out by now too.

Edited by Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!