Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Custom G6

POST CONSTANTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Rice01.jpg

Ok, now that everyone has had a laugh, some on here hate my car, some love it, some bash it, some call it rice, others call it unique and original, your opinion, your freedom. But ya know what?!?! FTW I am still gonna stand proud and continue to modify my car as I see fit and will always be proud to be a PONTIAC owner! I'm here to show the world what I can do, inspire others creativity, learn, and offer any knowledge I have... Hooah!!!

2006 Pontiac G6

Base Sedan

3.5L V6 LX9

Current modifications-

Performance:

CAI

JET MAF Sensor (Warning, POS, don't buy!!!)

Custom exhaust with Silverline muffler

Suspension:

Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs

Racingline Front Strut Bar

Rear Spoiler (Stabilizes the car in high winds, don't believe me, just B) and carry on :coupe: )

Exterior Modification:

Custom graphics

Spyder Projector Head lights

Tinted Tail lights

Custom Third Brake Light overlay (shows HOOAH went brake pressed)

CF Cowl Hood (Side-ways open, only for shows)

Lambo doors (need to finish installing rear and fix front)

18" Konig Fullcount rims on Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires (Xtreme rated tires, dry driving conditions ONLY)

Under body LEDs

Fender well LEDs

Grill LEDs

Hood Scoop LEDs

Neon license plate frame

Invader front bumper (needs to be molded and installed)

Aftermarket side skirts (needs to be molded and installed)

Drifter rear bumper (needs to be molded and installed)

Roof scoop (needs to be molded and installed)

Interior modifications:

Floor-board LEDs

Rear pillars Neons

Audio, Video, and other electrical:

Valor 7" slid-out touchscreen head-unit

Metro dash kit

Stinger 0 gauge wiring

Hifonics Brutus amp (2300 watt)

RE XXX 12" subwoofer

Custom built box

Custom mounted switch mounted on side of center console front

Secondary fuse box

TomTom GPS

Cobra Radar Detector w/GPS sync

SNES in center console (going to completely integrated when finished)

IPOD Input

Aux Input

Latest Pic: Door and fender decals removed-Cleaned!

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Ok, I always have people asking me all the time what my plans are for this car. My goal is to one day have my car capable of being competitive in HIN competitions. I will update this over time as ideas emerge and I remember what else I planned on doing. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly be appreciated!

Interior

Bucket seats, rear seats will be reupholstered to only seat (similar to the Eclipse/Talon/240SX rear seats)

Rear speakers will relocated to the rear doors

Rear deck will have the amp and capacitor molded into it

Custom gauges

Two rear flip down monitors

Visor monitors

SNES custom molded into center console (Basically gutted and use the console as the casing)

Secondary stereo deck capable of playing DVDs

Entire interior wrapped in red carbon fiber

Trunk completely enclosed as a subwoofer box, sub will be seen from front of the car, clear plexi glass wall in trunk to see the magnet, with neons and strobe lights inside the box

Three monitors in trunk lid (left and right will be angled out wards, and center one will extend out an inch)

Laser Projector in trunk lid

Strobes in trunk lid

Exterior

Custom wide-body kit

Dual exhaust

Three layer paint job- metallic midnight blue on top, crimson red in the middle, carbon black center in bottom with touch up areas on body kit such as intercooler area on front bumper, all with tiny gray flake

Front and rear lambos

Slim and sleek roof scoop with strobe lights hidden inside

Shaved door handles

Performance

Custom sequential twin turbo set-up

Nitrous, with purge kit exiting through rear hood vents at angle

Engine bay with neon lighting and strobes

Thanks for looking! Any advice, input, suggestions, or ideas would greatly be appreciated!

Tuners for life!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good how good are the spyder projectors?

Thx! They are ok, I haven't installed the HIDs in them yet, but I would definitely recommend getting HIDs with them and having them adjusted, as mine aren't adjusted and point up towards the trees B)

Thx! They are ok, I haven't installed the HIDs in them yet, but I would definitely recommend getting HIDs with them and having them adjusted, as mine aren't adjusted and point up towards the trees B)

Thanks for the info im going to have to look into getting a set

Nice ride, ricer! Haha jk

I like the way the headlights look but, I'm not a fan of the cut off (or lack thereof)...

Yeah, gotta get Ghost to fix my sig again like he did before :D And yeah, the cutoff sucks, but that is because my headlights aren't adjusted just yet, and there are no HIDs in them, projectors are meant to have HIDs in them, another reason why they look bad. I am considering just modding them completely, just replacing the projectors in them now with some TL ones and weather sealing these to have that open look like the aftermarket Ford Focus lights

I am considering just modding them completely, just replacing the projectors in them now with some TL ones and weather sealing these to have that open look like the aftermarket Ford Focus lights

That would look pretty cool, plus you wouldn't have to deal with fogging issues!!!

It was Jedi who did your sig last time! :D

Ah, well where is Jedi, come out and play! Fix my sig like you did last time Jedi :D And Mark, have you read my post bout having probs with AIT yet?

Ah, well where is Jedi, come out and play! Fix my sig like you did last time Jedi :P And Mark, have you read my post bout having probs with AIT yet?

told you i "have no idea what youre talking about" like last time. :( im still waiting for custom wide body kit pics. and i cant wait. i want something similar (the idea). nice car.

Yeah, figured out it was Jedi who added that thing at the bottom of my sig, which I'm gonna keep :( Yeah, I can't wait, it's not gonna be too terribly wide, but basically will flare out the lips around the tires and tuck them into the car. I am molding the fender flares into the new skirts I'm getting and going to extend the Invader front bumper I am working with bout an inch or two out past the headlights, and then flow that into the the fender flares, completely tucking the tires into the car... glad you like it Ghost!

... glad you like it Ghost!

its custom. how can i not like custom. im jus hoping no one gets mad when i go custom.

its custom. how can i not like custom. im jus hoping no one gets mad when i go custom.

Well you know you will have my support! I can see why you wouldn't say anything over at G6P, they bite your head off for not going with the crowd, damn peer pressure :huh:

What grills, he busted them up remember? :P

:D true. and ricers have broken body parts too. :P

ok, no more off topicness.