Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

G6shift got rear ended!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

have them write you a check and buy a bumper?

Pretty much, just tell them the cost and then go buy the bumper. If they say they're only covering what the cost of a stock replacement is then you'll have to fork over the rest of it but honestly they should cover it if you're good with how you say it.

moved to damage report, well cuz...its damaged. and so you can post pics of it.

No offense, but your tails a bit to dark..How did you get rear ended? Cause I know the insurance company could take that into consideration...

i got cut off. the other driver admitted. and the police checked the lights at the time. said that anyone could see them. night or day. haha i will keep the dual valence for sure. and no its not bad. but im not repairing the rear bumper either. plus it looks worse in person haha.

also the other driver admitted seeing the lights all day. haha

everything always seems worse in person, and it does/is. especially for enthusiasts. and jus saying, maybe you might know someone that wants a dual valance. :pop_corn:

Get a quote from AIT and give it to your ins. company if they think it's too much offer to pay the diff... easy peazy lemon squeezy!!! :P

idk of anyone off hand unless you do ghost. haha

i may. now, if someone doesnt need a dual exhaust... and let us know how it goes.