Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ginger Git is Gone!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Chris Evans has announced he is stepping down from presenting Top Gear after one series.

He tweeted: "Stepping down from Top Gear. Gave it my best shot but sometimes that's not enough.

"I feel like my standing aside is the single best thing I can now do to help the cause.

His resignation comes after falling ratings for the show - which hit a series low on Sunday night, with an average of 1.9 million viewers.

Evans joined the series after the departure of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.

He said he would continue with his other BBC commitments, including presenting the BBC Radio 2 breakfast show.

"Full steam ahead then with Radio 2, CarFest, Children In Need, 500 Words and whatever else we can dream up in the future," he said.

Image copyright AFP

In a statement released via the BBC, he added: "I have never worked with a more committed and driven team than the team I have worked with over the last 12 months.

"I remain a huge fan of the show, always have been, always will be."

It is not yet clear whether the other presenters will return for the next series.

Mark Linsey, director of BBC Studios, said: "Chris is stepping down from his duties on Top Gear. He says he gave it his best shot doing everything he could to make the show a success.

"He firmly believes that the right people remain, on both the production team and presenting team, to take the show forward and make it the hit we want it to be."

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Thank heavens. Did not like him from the beginning and haven't watched a single episode. Thought he was a cocky douchebag.