Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My concert v card is no more pics n vids

well i was alone and bored till nickelback came on...shinedown needs to be louder lol and breaking benjamin only played 4-5 songs becaquse the lead broke his guitar and started cussing my a mofo lol and nickelback was awesome i enjoyed it alot they pour beer on my girl lol who is on the floor to the right of the penis one row back from the stage if that and nickelback had a tech guy named TIMMAY lol who played every single song perfectly i was amazed even tho he looked like the ELF OFF LORD OF THE RINGD the father elf of the hot daughter elf we parked in scretch ass china town lol and they it was a good night i got sum woowoo lol 3 times might i add lol enjoy

bb.jpg

shinedown.jpg

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx95/ki...=nickelback.flv

th_nickelback.jpg

th_nickelback2.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

because she got her tickets in christmas i got mine in march and im a noob so i didnt know wat upperconcourse ment i was 5 rows from the tippy top so i told her next time we buy them together or im not going friigin ugly ass chick staring at me the whole time wtf

Guest GA_Girl2002

you suck! :lol2: lol.. i love nickelback & was going to go to the concert here but i graduate from college that night :lol2:

shinedown was awsome when i saw them though!

because she got her tickets in christmas i got mine in march and im a noob so i didnt know wat upperconcourse ment i was 5 rows from the tippy top so i told her next time we buy them together or im not going friigin ugly ass chick staring at me the whole time wtf

Oh. My. God.

You need grammar lessons. My head hurts after reading that.

from the forum rules:

DO NOT

Use short abbreviations like in AIM chat or anything. Please use full sentences like you are chatting in a formal email.

l hope you don't write your formal emails like that. it was so jumbled i didnt even try to read. my first concert was WEIRD AL YANKOVIC :lol2: and i listened to nickleback before they were famous... now every song sounds the same..

...and i listened to nickleback before they were famous... now every song sounds the same..

Well, that's what happens when you're more worried about selling records and making money. All creativity goes out the window.

And I've hated Nickelback to begin with. :lol2:

• Founders
' date='Apr 17 2010, 01:03 AM' post='21260']

Well, that's what happens when you're more worried about selling records and making money. All creativity goes out the window.

And I've hated Nickelback to begin with. :lol2:

Have to agree 100%. Nickelback is meh and yes every song sounds the same although I did look up lyrics to a few and they were meh so I accepted an exgf to put them into my collection