Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FlyGTO's 1965 GTO

2023 January
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Pursuit (G5) Cold air

Hey guys.

I own a 06 Pursuit 2.2L (g5 in the states) anyways. Im Looking for a cold air for my pursuit. But i cant seem to find any. I can only find ones for the colbalt. They are sister cars. So i was wondering if u guys knew where i could find a cold air intake ( no a ram) for my pursuit or if u guys know if a cold air for the colbalt will fit my pursuit. Thanks guys

Im not sure if there is a true cold air intake (fender well) for the Cobalt or G5/Pursuit but there is a bunch of intakes to choose from on ebay.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=co...6030&bkBtn=

Injen made a true cold air intake for the L61 powered J-bodies, but I'm not too sure on the Delta platform cars. You could always rig up a short ram into a CAI. Cosmo Racing makes a good quality short ram to start with on the L61 motor.

• Founders
' date='Apr 7 2010, 04:02 PM' post='20242']

Injen made a true cold air intake for the L61 powered J-bodies, but I'm not too sure on the Delta platform cars. You could always rig up a short ram into a CAI. Cosmo Racing makes a good quality short ram to start with on the L61 motor.

:lol2:

Best bet if you can't find anything is to take the short ram and make it into a fender CAI.

Im not sure if there is a true cold air intake (fender well) for the Cobalt or G5/Pursuit but there is a bunch of intakes to choose from on ebay.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=co...6030&bkBtn=

Turns out Injen makes one for the 2.2 for that cobalt. so i got that one... hopefully it fits.. putting it on tomorrow