Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Orange VA Show Pics

stratman

Last Sunday (9/28), I took Black Betty to a show in Orange County VA. It was much different than any show I've been to this year because it held in a park right beside the Orange County airport and the local skydiving club just happened to be jumping that day. Also, the 5th best Elvis impersonator made an appearance and he's just as good as you think he is! :P

Here's the pictures...

http://s931.photobucket.com/user/us_strat/slideshow/Show_09_28_14?sort=6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Great pics, Stratman! Looks like some great cars showed up and that Elvis impersonator :lol:

Thanks Ringo, I enjoy taking pictures at these shows.

WTF!!!! I lived in Orange for 9 years and then moved to Richmond and passed it when I went to Charlottesville...now I'm in Texas.....so mad

Yeah... who knew! I only live about an hour and a half away, and that was the first time I had ever been to Orange. Beautiful drive over the mountains to get there!

nice Camaros and Stingray.

The black '69 Stingray is an uber rare and uber expensive L88.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.