Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Going up to MA!

I'll be going up to MA tomorrow, if any members are interested in me paying a visit. :welcomeFP:

I'll be with the g/f, we're taking a trip to Stoneham, MA, my old hometown.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

thats about 35 minutes frome I may depending on what time.

Oy...

Things didn't go as planned. We got to Stoneham, and damn, so many memories came back. Went to both the houses I lived in, even stayed by the old playground behind my second house. Haha.

But when we went towards North Reading to see my mom's neighborhood, I heard a grinding noise from the rear. I lost a bolt holding the rear caliper, and it flew forward hitting the inner side of the rim. Arg...

Luckily, I was able to limp it to the only open shop in Reading, where they charged me $80 for a new bolt. Oy... I needed it, and they were the only shop open. Teh arg.

SOOO, when we tried making our way to see Boston before seeing Joe, we got horribly lost in the city. When we finally found the aquarium, my g/f got a phone call from her job, she needed to be in by the early evening. And then my phone died, and I couldn't get in touch with Joe. We were supposed to meet up by Fort Independence, and we never got too. :D

To Joe, I'm so sorry man, I feel like a jackass for making plans, and then shit just hits the fan. I'll make it up to you later this summer man.

Oy... What a crazy day...

Sounds like the day got all screwed up for you. :D Its ok I still went for a drive and took some pics.

<_<

• Founders

Ouch that sucks, everything ok with the car?

Poor Joe just leaving him there waiting :D jk, everythings understandable I'm sure, shit happens.

I miss Boston, haven't been there in probably 4 years <_<

Yeah, I'm glad you're understanding man. Next time, I'll make sure plans go better.

And a fun note, I had Crystal hysterical when we were lost in Boston. The angry (but funny) New Yorker came out. :D I forgot how clueless y'all Mass'ers are in traffic, and how people will just randomly walk the crosswalks WHEN I HAVE A GREEN LIGHT. My horn and finger got a week's worth of use today. <_<

Sucks to hear things fell through :welcomeFP: Had that same thing happen to my friends GA, really does cripple the car and sounds nasty...

Luckily, the car was driveable. I drove with my hazards on for at least a mile on RT 28 going towards North Reading looking for a shop. But there's a ring from the caliper rubbing on the rim. :dancingpontiac: if I had my 17"s on, the caliper would have more than likely swung out more, causing more damage.

• 2 weeks later...

You couldn't shoot me a message on Facebook and tell me you were coming up... Hell I woulda taken a drive. haha.

I had updates on mah Facebook status' ya nubcake. :)

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.