Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

WTB: Looking for Pontiac rims to buy

Anyone have a OEM stock set of 17-18 inch rims for G6 for sale at a good price with or with out tires. Or does anyone a good place to get good deals on rims? If so send/post pics. I'm very serious about buying. Thanks a lot

Moved to correct section, you will have better luck here.

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I have my stockers that I have been trying to get rid of, but they are 16s and come with tires... Trying to sell them for right around $350 which includes shipping, for the tires and rims, if interested, hit me up and I can send you some pictures. Or you can check out the for sale thread, where I have my aftermarket rims up for sale there...

I have my stockers that I have been trying to get rid of, but they are 16s and come with tires... Trying to sell them for right around $350 which includes shipping, for the tires and rims, if interested, hit me up and I can send you some pictures. Or you can check out the for sale thread, where I have my aftermarket rims up for sale there...

sure post some photos and I will def check them out, cause my car still has hubs.

I will be getting my tax return back in the next 7-10 days, so when I get it consider the spoiler sold if you still have it, (tan right?) I hope you could hold it for me. If so I may just get the rims too if there alright. Thanks

the name is Mitchell by the way.

I have a friend Crimson...

He is selling these

Enkei EKM3 Rims

DSCN1297_1280x960.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

set of 4 EKM3 rims wrapped in Yokohama AVID TRZ's. the first pic gives u a general idea of the tire tread (only about 10k miles on them rotated on time every time at discount tire.

I have a friend Crimson...

He is selling these

I think they look pretty good, but its my wife's car and she hates darker wheels thanks anyway man

but keep sending them guys anything helps. I have money... ;)

Well the spoiler is still up for sale, as well as my aftermarket rims, and the stockers, but I take it you are interested in the stockers, so if you want pictures, hit me up in a PM with your email address and I will send you pictures of the rims and tires.

I'm gonna be sellin my 17s pretty soon... :lol2:

Boo, don't steal my buyer :agreed: Already got a deal setup, but if they want to buy your rims, then that's cool, but doubt you can beat my deal :lol2:

I have 4 chrome 17" ers....

$325 plus actual shipping. Wheels only.

DSC_0140.jpg

thats a good deal on the rims, look good, too. but danmccormick87 has a offered a wheel tire combo I can't refuse, so unless your willing to step it up a click.....i'm going with danmccormick87 he has also vowed to hold them for me for the next few days, so what have you got?