Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Indian names

Featured Replies

The youngest son of a great Indian chief went to his father and asked "Oh

father, how did you choose the names for your three children?" The great chief

replied "My son, when your older brother was born, the first sight I saw after

the moment of his birth was a bear running through the woods; so I named him

running-bear. The morning your sister was born, the first sight I saw was a

beautiful star, so I named her morning-star. But why do you ask me such a

question, two-dogs-FORDing?"

My Dad calls me 'scared by a cop' and my brother 'broken rubber'

im called two bottles of wine. ;):lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm called "The Firm" lol

my sister is called going away party or party. (when daddy got drafted) :lol:

2207335_363.jpg
  • 1 month later...

Chief Many Horses !!!!

....oh and sheep lie !

  • Author

I told that joke at work and one of my co-workers says his is 'shoulda swallowed'

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.