Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

Featured Replies

:drool:

1967RedLS9PontiacGTO-3.jpg

1967RedLS9PontiacGTO-2.jpg

1967RedLS9PontiacGTO-1.jpg

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 537.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Holy balls. I likey.

But somebody didn't think out the intake setup. HERP DERP.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Founders

That's awesome!

I wish I could afford just the LS9. $25k just for the crate motor from GM Performance Parts.

How come I see people lower and put stupid f*ckin rims on GTOs? Its a pet peeve. Throw some damn Pontiac Rallys on there

What the issue with making suspension and tire improvements?

  • Author

I'd say the boy needed some good meat(tires/wheels) on that monster ta try and hook it up!

:driving:

A lowered GTO with fat rims/tires isn't an improvement

They should look like this:

wg-pontiac-gto-2.jpg

Uh Mike, you're missing the point with this GTO.

Modern power needs modern suspension and tires. A GTO won't handle good with it's out dated, mushy suspension and 4x4 status, especially you stuff an LS9 into the engine bay.

  • Founders
' timestamp='1332442983' post='68815']

Uh Mike, you're missing the point with this GTO.

Modern power needs modern suspension and tires. A GTO won't handle good with it's out dated, mushy suspension and 4x4 status, especially you stuff an LS9 into the engine bay.

Eh, half of me agrees with Mike. At least get replica wheels of the time period. Modern wheels just look odd on a classic car.

The ride height on this isn't bad, I don't like slammed classic cars. Just seems too Ghetto-fabulous and a wast of a good car to me.

I normally like restored classics but if you do improve on it why not go for awesome with an LS9

dc05_awesomesauce_hot_sauce.jpg

Looks good, needs less "Donk" style wheels. They aren't helping at all, especially with the lack of meat on those tires.

You can get modern replica wheels. I would pull up the website from an ad in Smoke Signals, but I can't find the magazine. The height of the real life pictures are fine, but Ive seen GTOs that have the donk status of the artwork and its just silly.

I have to agree with Havoc and the others, I do not like the look of these new wheels on old cars. It just looks wrong.

When I was redoing my car my wife asked if I was going to put different wheels on it, I said "yeah, 15 inchers so it clears the calipers..."

:)

I have to agree with Havoc and the others, I do not like the look of these new wheels on old cars. It just looks wrong.

When I was redoing my car my wife asked if I was going to put different wheels on it, I said "yeah, 15 inchers so it clears the calipers..."

:)

Back in the day if you had 15's or 16's you were the man, now if you have 15's or 16's you drive a Prius. :lol:

Boy how times have changed.

Back in the day if you had 15's or 16's you were the man, now if you have 15's or 16's you drive a Prius. :lol:

Boy how times have changed.

I have 14's D:

  • Author

SORRY - Aftermarket Wheels Rule! :dancingpontiac:

hrdp_1006_01_o+1965_pontiac_gto+side_view.jpg

www.hotrod.com

  • Founders

Stock I had 15's on my Monte Carlo then 17's on my G6 and now 20's on my Camaro. Why do they just keep getting bigger :willy_nilly:

The cars get bigger.

To be honest...17"s are so common now it's not even funny. 15"s are the new bottom of the barrel minimum size.

My 15" steelies are still awesome. Especially considering they came off an 03 GASE with 180,000 miles, and they STILL shine up like brand new.

You see the title, get posting. I'll start:

2006 Edo Maserati MC12 XX. Elegance and speed.

fb21e00b.jpg

aedc147a.jpg

c1b7f806.jpg

0a62a68c.jpg

  • Author

Another fine example...

hppp_1003_01_z+1967_pontiac_gto+back.jpg

www.hpp.com

I like the subtle trolling by the OP. :lol:

  • Author

^^^ Now that looks good. The tires have some meat. Much better than that awful Goat.

Pontiac Banshee

1964%20Pontiac%20Banshee%20B015.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.