Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

Featured Replies

I want a new old car now :/

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 537.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I want a new old car now :/

X2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

1005gmhtp_01_o+2000_pontiac_trans_am+front_passenger_side.jpg

  • Author

1206chp-15-o-+1972-chevrolet-camaro+front-driver-side.jpg

1206chp-11-o-+1972-chevrolet-camaro+engine.jpg

  • Author

1971BlackPlymouthHEMICuda.jpg

  • Author

hppp_1005_01_o+1967_pontiac_gto_coupe+drag_racing_project.jpg

  • Author

PontiacDart.jpg

  • Author

armstrong1.jpg

  • Author

  • Author

hppp_1003_11_z+2009_pontiac_drag_race_car_show+1966_pontiac_gto.jpg

armstrong1.jpg

:picard:

  • Author

2004CommemorativeZ06Vette.jpg

319724_2012731655672_1765221488_961186_1030185780_n.jpg

Nice black GTO.

I have seen Kevin King's Burt Trans Am. It was a very well done car.

319724_2012731655672_1765221488_961186_1030185780_n.jpg

I don't get this. Why go through the trouble of getting a Smokey and the Bandit replica Kenworth if you are going to use a donked Trans Am?

I don't get this. Why go through the trouble of getting a Smokey and the Bandit replica Kenworth if you are going to use a donked Trans Am?

because that trans am is tits. thats not donk... this is donkdonk-car-2.jpg
LowRider.jpg

Mikey is really confusing non-donks for donks.

That Trans Am is actually a retro rod built by a speed shop, they've made quite a few of those. They'll out handle any 70's T/A, as well and outrun it.

' timestamp='1334027856' post='70052']

They'll out handle any 70's T/A, as well and outrun it.

Point? If you are gonna put a Trans Am in a shot with a replica Kenworth, make the damned thing look like it belongs.

because that trans am is tits. thats not donk... this is donkdonk-car-2.jpg

Holy crap. That picture has been photoshopped so many times!

319724_2012731655672_1765221488_961186_1030185780_n.jpg

Thats the Burt Reynolds edition trans am Done in 2007 I forget who makes them but I remember watching it on tv.

Point? If you are gonna put a Trans Am in a shot with a replica Kenworth, make the damned thing look like it belongs.

Not really following you...it's a retro-rod. Giant 60 profile tires and 4x4 status on mushy suspension are gone for a reason.

Thats the Burt Reynolds edition trans am Done in 2007 I forget who makes them but I remember watching it on tv.

Year One makes them

' timestamp='1334066609' post='70065']

Not really following you...it's a retro-rod. Giant 60 profile tires and 4x4 status on mushy suspension are gone for a reason.

How are you not following? It has fat wheels. The actual Trans Am has smaller rims. I could give a rats ass about modernized suspension or power. I'm just saying it is not an exact replica.

It's not a replica, it's a recreation. That's what a retro-rod is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.