Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nu uh! :blink:

  • Replies 837
  • Views 60.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Congrat's on your birthday!!  We used to announce/mention Bdays, don't know what happened there.  Have one myself this month, your Justa kid......Don't get old it sucks, trust me!   IndyJoe has one th

  • I was officially  JUSTA  66   Yesterday!  IndyJoe is bumping up a notch soon too.

  • Not too much really. Sex with a beautiful woman and without Notallthere would be an excellent starting point though.

Posted Images

  • Founders

Nu uh! :lol:

Damn, how can I argue with that logic...

:blink:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:rofl:

Happy Birrfffday danmccormick87(24), silverbullet2005(22)

  • Founders

Happy b-day Dan!!

Dunno if he still lurks around, if you do and see this POST MOAR! :o

  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Birfday AtomicPunk(21)

Happy Birrfffday JJT*90(19), dsh1106(45)

Thanks.

Cars-Happy-Birthday-Card-1.jpg
  • Founders

Happy birthday!

Thanks guys.

Happy Birfday 98Grandam(21)

Thanks guys.

what did you get?

Nothing yet. I'm still deciding.

Maybe I'll make a thread about it.

I want a free restoration!

I want a free restoration!

:rofl:

:rofl:

For my birthday? for my car? What is there to not get?

For my birthday? for my car? What is there to not get?

oh ok. it was jus a bit random cuz its not you bday.

oh ok. it was jus a bit random cuz its not you bday.

WELL I WANT YOU TO KNOW IN ADVANCE TO GET MY GIFT READY! :rofl:

WELL I WANT YOU TO KNOW IN ADVANCE TO GET MY GIFT READY! :)

:P you dont have to yell :P:P besides, i dont even have enough for gifts for myself.

:P you dont have to yell :P:P besides, i dont even have enough for gifts for myself.

... Because you're a nice person and spend all your money on gifts for us, of course!

  • Founders

Happy birthday asquarecan(25)!!

Happy Birrfday XANAX(36), SPRINT 6(48)

  • Founders

Happy birthday Cody! Welcome to the 20's!

Happy Birrffday!!!!

Happy Birffday Grims01gt(26)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.