Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Chicago, IL Meet, maybe?

SO I'm thinking myself and Des will be coming into Chicago the second week of August and I think it'd be pretty cool to put together another meet there. I had a lot of fun last time and there were plenty of people to show that we knew how to have fun. What do ya say, guys? I think there's a good potential of people who'd be up for it, plus it's almost 8 weeks in advance for planning so we could maybe put together a day cruise and get a couple meals in and some pictures if anyone knows of some good places to shoot?

Any takers let's make this work! It's been a while and I'm ready to meet up again!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I could try! If it's on August 13 though, I'll be at a Fiero show in Iowa. I'd probably head down on the 11 or 12 and come back on the 14, so I could always detour to meet up on the way there/back!

Well our current thoughts are leave on the 10th and come home on the 13th. Of course there won't be a 4 day long meet so Its just a matter of getting the days off work and getting there. I've gotta do some tune up work on the van because it's getting horrible mileage and misfiring at idle for some reason and has really no UMPH when you put her down (not good, we like umph!) So, whatever day would work best. I really enjoyed the last meet and the turnout was great, although it's not looking like we've got as many respondents this time. keep em comin!

I believe when we did the long haul last time we took 94 the whole way across until it turns to 90, then follow that South to Chicago. It's a pretty easy jaunt just BORRRRINNNGGGG... sorry but unless you're on a 4 wheeler/dirtbike or going off roading Wisconsin is just plain old boring. I know MN isn't too much better but MY GOD 94 is the longest straightest LAMEST stretch accross WI.... I was excited when I saw a "rock" that stood probably 200 ft high out in the middle of nowhere haha!

I don't know too much about Chicago so anyone who's got some good spots could help with planning. I'd like to go back to the park we met at last time, that was a REALLY nice place with an empty lot. It would be a good location for some good pictures... and I'd like to get some good shots, maybe take a long cruise and just have a little fun. Maybe not a full day but like noon to 5ish or somethin one day, hit up a good dinner and whoever wants sunset shots we could do it up?

any suggestions from around there, just lemme know haha

That park is Blackwell Forest Preserve and it has lots oF abandoned lots for pictures, wooded areas and other artsy areas to get your phoTo on...

There is also some nice food joins and or bars around there too pending everyone is of age or down for a few, i sure will.

And make it friday the 12th at like 6:30-7 meeting there and then we get pictures, food and beers from there. Shit I'll Be Laid back swerving like I'm George Jones Smoke rolling out the window An ice cold beer sitting in the console...

That park is Blackwell Forest Preserve and it has lots oF abandoned lots for pictures, wooded areas and other artsy areas to get your phoTo on...

There is also some nice food joins and or bars around there too pending everyone is of age or down for a few, i sure will.

And make it friday the 12th at like 6:30-7 meeting there and then we get pictures, food and beers from there. Shit I'll Be Laid back swerving like I'm George Jones Smoke rolling out the window An ice cold beer sitting in the console...

Alright there Jason.. the 12th is my bday.. who's buyin?

That sounds like fun. I might come Friday and leave Sunday/Monday. Not sure yet. I'm no drinker plus only 19 yrs old but I'm down to go have some fun :-)

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.