Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Indiana Meet

cmessick

Hey All!!

There will be a meet in Lafayette, IN on July 2nd.

Meet is open to all here on FP and on G6P. If anyone wishes to place an invite on G6OC then go for it!! :cheers:

Fun things include Lafayette must do's including Triple X Restaurant (Last remaining of the chain and drive-in oriented), and the Frozen Custard at Colombian Park (also drive-in oriented).

Photo session will also be a must if weather is good. And to close the evening there will be a BBQ/Cookout at my place.

If anyone is for sure wanting to come, PM and I can send you my address.

We can nail down the details in the coming week or two, and get this off the ground.

Also, if anyone would like to crash at my place overnight, I have 4 spots available, PM me for details, but its first come first serve.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...

If I had Saturday off I would totally make the drive down! Unfortunately I have Sunday off though :rofl: Boo. Have fun and post pictures afterward if you can!

If I had Saturday off I would totally make the drive down! Unfortunately I have Sunday off though :rofl: Boo. Have fun and post pictures afterward if you can!

That's unacceptable! You were given a month's notice. But seriously, that's lame. You should play hookie!

If I had Saturday off I would totally make the drive down! Unfortunately I have Sunday off though :( Boo. Have fun and post pictures afterward if you can!

well.. get things cleaned up and make the trip sunday.. :cheers:

Something with my internship came up today, so that was a no-go. Too bad! My friend who is from Lafayette was home this weekend and is coming back tomorrow. Keep your eyes out for a gorgeous red E36, lowered, Nurburgring front license plate. I want.

Something with my internship came up today, so that was a no-go. Too bad! My friend who is from Lafayette was home this weekend and is coming back tomorrow. Keep your eyes out for a gorgeous red E36, lowered, Nurburgring front license plate. I want.

Its too bad.. we had ALOT of fun! (on both days!!) Anytime your in town.. let me know.. :lol:

There was a GA that was present but not pictured.. none of the women (3) that were present were pictured either.. Figured leg humpers would be jealous.. :D

NOW TO THA PICS!! :bacon::woot::bacon:

DSCN3249.jpg

DSCN3250.jpg

DSCN3251.jpg

DSCN3252.jpg

DSCN3253.jpg

DSCN3254.jpg

DSCN3255.jpg

DSCN3256.jpg

DSCN3257.jpg

DSCN3258.jpg

DSCN3259.jpg

DSCN3260.jpg

DSCN3261.jpg

DSCN3262.jpg

DSCN3263.jpg

DSCN3264.jpg

DSCN3265.jpg

DSCN3266.jpg

DSCN3267.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

DSCN3269.jpg

DSCN3270.jpg

DSCN3271.jpg

DSCN3272.jpg

DSCN3273.jpg

DSCN3274.jpg

DSCN3275.jpg

DSCN3276.jpg

DSCN3277.jpg

DSCN3278.jpg

DSCN3279.jpg

DSCN3280.jpg

DSCN3281.jpg

DSCN3282.jpg

DSCN3283.jpg

DSCN3284.jpg

DSCN3285.jpg

DSCN3286.jpg

DSCN3287.jpg

DSCN3288.jpg

DSCN3289.jpg

DSCN3290.jpg

DSCN3291.jpg

DSCN3292.jpg

DSCN3293.jpg

DSCN3297.jpg

DSCN3298.jpg

DSCN3299.jpg

DSCN3300.jpg

DSCN3301.jpg

DSCN3302.jpg

DSCN3303.jpg

DSCN3304.jpg

DSCN3305.jpg

DSCN3306.jpg

DSCN3307.jpg

DSCN3308.jpg

DSCN3309.jpg

DSCN3310.jpg

DSCN3311.jpg

DSCN3312.jpg

DSCN3313.jpg

Great pics! Everybody's Pontiac looks good!

Looks like everyone had fun, that's good too!

:willy_nilly::)

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.