Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's 03 Mercedes-Benz E500 Sport

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tint looks good, definitely wish you could go 5% all around that would look awesome.

Yeah, I wish I could too! Oh well, technically I'm not supposed to have tint on the front at all. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Mark you should come to Florida and take pics of my car :D

Great pics, is that around the base I assume?

haha thanks! If I ever come to FL, I'll let you know. Yep, they are around base.

Is that the hall where the shindig's gonna be?! :D jk

Hahaha no, it's not on Pendleton. It's at the Naval Warfare Training Base across from the San Diego Airport.

• 1 month later...

The Benz has now been lowered. I installed lowering links. They replace the links that tell the car how high it should be. Kind of like limit straps on a Trophy Truck, if any of you know what those are. Well, since I have an Active Air Suspension all they do is lower it or raise it depending on what I set them to, all for $120! <_<

Well, here are some pics of the links, tools I used, them installed and the after.

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

I will be lowering the rear a bit more tomorrow to level it out more, then will be more pics.

Looks like you have some negative camber going on on the front tire. I hope you dont kill the tires fast sitting that way. Looks good thou.

• Founders

Very cool, what was there stock (in place of the "lowering link")? Just a bar I assume.

Anyway agree with Joe, watch out on the camber but it looks good. Leveling out the back will improve it's looks too.