Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

looking for recommendations for purchasing parts for my 48

Go to solution Solved by Frosty,

want to rebuild the steering tierods idler etc . I'm in  north jersey 14 mikes west of Newark airport either local or online parts houses specifically for my 48 239 straight 6 looking to replace motor mounts exhaust and intake gaskets

IMG_0806.jpeg

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Wish I could help with your search, I'm sure somebody here can help.  Welcome to Forever Pontiac. Beautiful car, notice you have a project in the garage, another Pontiac??  Did I mention how much we like pic's?  Feel free to ask on any questions you have about the site.  Ringo (our fearless leader) is always happy to help someone out as opposed to being made fun of. Did I mention how much we like fun here?:rofl:

• Haha 1

Welcome to the site bro, awesome ride! How long have you owned her? What are your plans with her? Feel free to share some more pics. Incase nobody's mentioned it we love pics around here. :dancingpontiac:

• Haha 1

I actually went on EBay and found all the steering parts gaskets and mounts and did the FITS my Vehicle search have not ordered anything yet going to visit Kantor as suggested by Frosty

thanks 

• Like 2