Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Richard Petty Edition Number 26 of 1000

1st Automatic Transmission Of The Richard Petty editions. First of 975 Automatics. Misfire on one of the pistons and working on replacing the flasher. Other than that it’s quite a good car! Things I wanna get up to date is the paint, fading in a multitude of spots, gotta replace the taillights because they’re cracked, new fog lights, new side mirrors and I believe I have to replace the controller in the driver side door, window motors need replacing and have got to get the stains out of the carpets and fix the dash. Pretty cool project! Things I might do in the future are LED Headlights and taillights and an internal stereo system with a screen (don’t worry I’m keeping the original sound system if I do) Maybe even a HUD because these didn’t come with one.

IMG_0892.jpeg

IMG_0893.jpeg

IMG_0890.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

Edited by Rixhardprix
Adding details and grammar corrections
  • Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Yeah! I think that’s one of the reason I love it! They made it in red white and blue and the blue ones are kinda hard to come by nowadays.