Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Distributor identification

69 lemans 400ci eng. The owner before me had an HEI distributor on this engine.  Im having a hard time identifying the distributor.  Numbers are 6G13 which i believe is 1976 july 13th. The seven digit is 1103272.  What info i can find on that 7digit is for a 78' 301ci eng but im not sure. I cant tell if its a cardone or what, no other markings. Can any Pontiaddict out there help, thanx in advance. 

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Correct Frosty, it did Not, and yes it is the original 400 in it.  With no other markings on this dist, i had no idea if it was a cardone or delco or what. Thx for the reply. Im bored 30 over on the rebuild, and will def be gettin a new Distributor  just not sure which one yet. Thanks again Sir'

• Like 2