Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

First Long Trip

Sharon & I took "Sherman" on it's first long haul, went to visit a long time friend [1951]. 175 mile trip one way, last Saturday, top up & A/C on & still got close to 17MPG!!! 455 performed well both there & back, and was like travelling  in your " lazy Boy" chair!!! Exhaust sounds great, not loud but nice rumble, Took a different route home and had a 15 minute "ferry ride" west of Kingston Ont. but lost almost a hour as we had to wait for 3 ferry trips before we could board!!!  Got back yesterday!!! Back window leaked a bit in torrential rain at Brian's. other than that " PERFECT" trip

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sounds like you and Sharon had a great time. Did Ralph the Wonder Dog go with you or did he end up in doggy daycare?

Are you trailering Sherman to WV in October?

Had a “ doggy sitter” so he stayed home! Brian is allergic to dogs and cats! I’m really feeling good about driving “ Sherman “ down to Charleston but not telling Rusty that, I’ll keep that for surprise when we roll in driveway!  It will likely do better on fuel then Yukon will towing the “ tub” It’s 1000+ lbs heavier than the 409 was!! BTW it’s on the way to NZ

• Like 1

No , not available for that length of time and back in school, so doggy hotel for that trip! Just did oil and filter on Sharon’s Pontiac Torrent, won’t say how far over due it was!! But she puts the KM’s on it!! Never heard back from membership guy from POCI after phone call when I canceled? Maybe he’s pounding his head against the wall with no one caring either!