Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Overprice much?

• Founders

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/2012842440.html

I know its is low mileage and from pics looks pretty good plus the whole Pontiac doesn't exist thing anymore but I mean $35k for a WS6? That just seems ridiculous to me, he doesn't list any mods, engine bay looks bone stock. This would be a great car to collect and then maybe in 10 years sell it for $35k if its kept but now I just think overpriced...

I like the air freshener on the turn signal though

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I think the air freshner is to keep down the bull that is taking over the car. It is a nice car but maybe $15,000 and I would start the bidding at $10,000

• 3 weeks later...

uhhhhhhh no. email him with instructions on how to kill himself. i know MONSTEROUSLY modded gto's with less than 10k miles for that price. were talking twin turbos n such.

uh edit.

look at this shit. twins and 315 tires in the back.... 600+ hp....

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243437