Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Droid users thread

Ringo64

• Founders

Just picked up the Droid X the other day and I'm absolutely in love with this phone! Have yet to reach a barrier in something I can't do. It runs flash, java and everything I want :lol2: Only thing I was it did was make the apps easier to close instead of having it open all the time.

Who else loves their Droid phone ;)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:lol2: i dont have a Droid celly. i want one. :P

I picked mine up for half price! They were running a $50 off this weekend then I got a $100 mail in rebate. Great deal!

dont rub it in. and the Droid X does not exist...in AT&T. what do you guys think of the Droid cellies in AT&T? i can upgrade right after my birthday this year.

isnt the HTC Evo a Sprint only phone? the HTC Aria is the exact same phone size and screen of what i have now. but i did like it. the Captivate is from Samsung right? its pretty big but liked it as well.

I've got the Droid Incredible and I love it! My girlfriend has the Droid Eris and my mom the Droid X, they both wish they had my phone, Mom complains about how the ringer isn't very loud and my girlfriend hates the slowness of the processor on hers haha, I must say, my Incredible is incredible!!

Well with an 8g memorycard ots pretty good so far i like it and i have inaurance on this baby unlike marks iphone lol

Wanna bet? Thank you Best Buy!

You knnow how I know you're gay? :lol2: jk mark I know ur slow :lurking:

Im on a roll!! Haha sorry Mark

lol it's cool.

I've had the Droid for almost a year, they replaced it several times. So finally I got fed up and called my buddy David who said, let me see what I can do for you. He said, "We're gonna send you a Droid X replacement phone, in place of the Droid you have" I shit myself and said thanks dude, I knew I could count on you! David and I are buddies, he's the last person or line of defense for verizon, before you get stuff done!

So I got the droid x, love it!

Recommend:

Advanced Task Killer, Paid Edition.

Get the 3d Gallery, so you can sync your picasa pictures right to your phone, don't use the gallery that comes with the phone.

Hate the apps that are stuck in the phone, rooted as they said, cause you can't uninstall them! I'd like as much room as possible on the phone.

Threw in my 16Gig SD card, from my droid and I still haven't gotten anywhere close to filling it, even with the girl on girl jello eating video's that are huge files, well, still under 1 gig each, but dawm, I love having all this room.

• Founders

please stop calling it droid, verizon didnt invent it, in fact they arent event the first ones to have it, nor do they even have the best android phones

?

Android is the OS (operating system) by Google, they nicknamed it Droid and named phones that because that's the nickname or overall name they want to be known by. This was never meant to be a competition thread, stating which phone was better but for all Android users to connect and share how much they love the OS and phones they have.

Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc... they don't make phones, they are just are carriers for the service of phones (data, voice, etc). Motorola, HTC, etc... are the makers for the hardware of the phones and Google is the maker of the OS. :welcomeFP:

• 2 weeks later...