Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Quick Scripts

Ringo64

• Founders

Here's a quick little website I'm in the process of making and updating. Good for those of you that have websites but don't know too much about coding, these scripts do very useful things and I recommend using each one! All of them will be written by me :lol2:

http://foreverpontiac.com/quickscripts/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

I'm lost... lol

I wouldn't expect anything less from you Mark :lol2:

Basically these are scripts that I've written and have used in the past or just wrote them because they are useful to people who don't have time to write them or don't know how ;)

• Founders

That explanation didn't help any at all... What are scripts? Why do half those links not go anywhere? :lol2: I don't know whats going on!!! ;)

Scripts are miniature online written programs, PHP and ASP are the languages they are written in. The website isn't fully completed but the navigation all works and everything that has something linked works lol.

Mark unless you have some website you run, that I don't know about, this site really isn't for you :lol2: Although if you start a site, feel free to utilize the code :D

Any better? lul

Scripts are miniature online written programs, PHP and ASP are the languages they are written in. The website isn't fully completed but the navigation all works and everything that has something linked works lol.

Mark unless you have some website you run, that I don't know about, this site really isn't for you :lol2: Although if you start a site, feel free to utilize the code :cheers:

Any better? lul

No. :lurking: jk, no website here.

If you donate money I can give you a percentage back :)

Its almost like getting paid :cheers: jk

Where's MY percentage?? lol

:lol2: at this thread

:lurking: at mark and I being lost.

:cheers: ghost wanting to get paid.

and give me time im sure something else will make me :cheers:

in closing......... :rofl: that should do it. :)

Disclaimer: Old donations do not reflect new payment schedule... payment schedule affective Feb 31, 2302 :lol2::(

hey, im the one that makes these little disclaimers.