Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

31pontiac's 1959 Bonneville

2022 November
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Bagging my ride

I have been thinking about it and it seems like a good idea. What does everyone else think?

Also, what are some of the best bag kits? I know NOTHING about it.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on how much play time you want.

if you are only going to raise and lower your car a couple times at a time. ...park lower.. raise drive 5 gallons would be fine if you have a compressor. If you are going to want to do more you are going to need a bigger tank

• Founders

I thought about doing bags myself but figured they were too expensive. Around here there's a lot of huge dips to get in and out of places so I don't really want too low of springs and I think bags would help but I haz no monies. Be interesting though to see Mark, would you be the first 6 with bags?

I thought about doing bags myself but figured they were too expensive. Around here there's a lot of huge dips to get in and out of places so I don't really want too low of springs and I think bags would help but I haz no monies. Be interesting though to see Mark, would you be the first 6 with bags?

Nope, he won't be the first :D

Yeah, bumps are notorious where I live! In fact there is one getting out og the parking lot of my apartment that if I hit hard enough I can jump the front end of my truck in the air!

There's plenty of places here in Cen-Cal who do AWESOME bagging jobs... I'll have to go hit a few up to get some quotes... who know's what trick I might have up my sleeve :(

There's plenty of places here in Cen-Cal who do AWESOME bagging jobs... I'll have to go hit a few up to get some quotes... who know's what trick I might have up my sleeve :lol2:

THAT would be sweet!

tell them to give us a discount cuz you know 3 people that wanna bag the 6 and 2 of them are gonna be custom.