Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pypes Exhaust / Max Performance Car Show 2018

Pypes Exhaust / Max Performance Car Show  Is June 29-30 in Hatfield PA just 20 minutes away from the GTOAA National convention in Valley Forge.

Registration and info at www.pypesexhaust.com/carshow

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

31pontiac - are you going? If so I am interested to know who was selected for the Pontiac Preservation Association's Hall of Fame inductees since I was fortunate enough to actually vote on the initial list of candidates and the subsequent vote for this year's inductees.

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

31pontiac - are you going? If so I am interested to know who was selected for the Pontiac Preservation Association's Hall of Fame inductees since I was fortunate enough to actually vote on the initial list of candidates and the subsequent vote for this year's inductees.

I will be at the Pypes show (have been to every one so far) on Saturday.  And I am planning to get to the GTOAA Nats on Friday.  I will try to get you that info.

• Like 1

Please and thank you sir!

I am curious about the deceased category since I knew John Sawruk, Mac McKeller, and Eric White - they were all members of our POCI chapter.  I've met Jim Wangers (several times), Tim Dye (twice already and will probably know him more once the Pontiac Transportation Museum opens), Russ Gee (I skied with his son Greg for years), Jim Mattison, and Milt Schornack.

....and we'd love to see pictures of both events too.

Edited by Frosty

• 2 weeks later...

Frosty, I don't know if you heard this already, but I recently read on the PY forum that 2 of the PPA HoF names are John DeLorean  and Jim Wangers.  Sorry if it is old news.

That doesn't come as any surprise. Both men are legends in the Pontiac community for good reasons.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.