Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Flyer im working on for work

Jedi3

We have Sat & Monday morning meetings where the hole sales staff go over deals & things going on at work. Well saturday we were talking about the normal stuff we go over and wat not. The GM was asking us what we thought of the flyer our web designer made for us. Knowonw realy cared for the flyers layout and me being me said I could do something much much better than that. So they said big mouth whay dont you take a shot at it. They have no idea of my skills and what I do for this site and all of you so Im hopeing to blow them away. The owner will me in mondays meeting so im hoping to get some big brownie points with this. The owner is known to throw some money at people for going above and beyond. Im not talking about 20 bucks either he usaly throws 100's at ya. He does this every monday for biggest gross in a sale, most sold for the week, getting rid of a car that have been here too long ect.

web geek:

mine:

I thought his top banner was too cluttered and just didn't look clean and professional.

One of the things we went over was kia was not included. I wanted to have the two newes cars chy&KIA had. So I used the new Grand cherokee and Sorento.

I hope you all like it and think its alot better and more importantly the owner/GM and people at work flip for it.

:)

If this goes well im going to look into seing about making them a new logo. ;)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

thanks guys I put in about 3 or so hours into it so Im hoping it goes well. :)

• Founders

Yours looks so much better! His looks like he just threw it together in 2 seconds and didn't care at all.

Joe, I don't know if you know too much about HTML and all that but I may suggest learning that a little more then maybe once you have a grasp on it, maybe ask if you could take care of their website and do internet sales as well as in person. Definitely get a good raise with doing that :)

yea thanks all they loved it at work but no $$$$$$ :( so there will be no more feebees in there future. lol no biggie.

I have one question....where is the "foreverpontiac.com" option???

:(