Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

hello from eastern canada

Guest WooferGT

Guest WooferGT

hi i'm wooferGT from eastern canada.

i came across your site from a cardomain page and was curious on checking it out,

i just started a group myself call maritime grandprix

if anyone is interested i would even trade links and post your sites on my site, that way everyone get to get visitors :rolleyes:

edit by Ringo, No links in posts. Thank You!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Welcome man and as stated links are not allowed in posts, Sorry and thank you!

I am interested in doing a link exchange though! PM me when you get a chance!! Thanks!

Guest 4drfire

welcome man..., where at in new brunswick are you from?

I live in nova scotia, i am going to go check out nationals this year in moncton i had my car in that show tow summers ago and got chip fooses augraph on a shirt and my plate...

Guest WooferGT

welcome man..., where at in new brunswick are you from?

I live in nova scotia, i am going to go check out nationals this year in moncton i had my car in that show tow summers ago and got chip fooses augraph on a shirt and my plate...

saint John NB, i belong to a few clubs down this way, like Unique Expressions from NS,GMtunerz club from NB/NS. and NBBADTOYS car club *not that there is anything bad about my car * and i am also with ontario pontiac club.