Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The 18 most important new cars of 2018

FeedBot

2018 Volvo XC60 T8No flip of the calendar passes without a slew of new cars, crossover SUVs, trucks, and even minivans hitting the market. Some are mild rehashes of last year's models, while others are entirely new, clean-sheet redesigns. It's our job to sort through them. For the 2018, we've found at least 18 new vehicles that are big news for their builders. Some...

View the full article

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I saw the Lincoln Navigator at the NAIAS. Impressive - including the price.  Still I might consider it as a luxury SUV.

The wife was a courtesy driver at the last Buick Open at Warwick Hills Country Club and drove the original Enclave and she fell in love with it. It's probably why she got the Traverse (we got a helluva deal from our ex-brother-in-law on it and it's the same platform). She still wants the Enclave though at some point.

• Founders

The Enclave is pretty nice. I do not have a reason for an SUV at this point in my life though and the Enclave/Traverse platform might be a little big for my tastes. I really like my parents Traverse though. Thing is really nice.

With all the baseball games we've gone to with Jacob, and all the crap we've needed to haul along with it. along with my in-laws The third row of seating has been truly useful.

• Founders
44 minutes ago, Frosty said:

With all the baseball games we've gone to with Jacob, and all the crap we've needed to haul along with it. along with my in-laws The third row of seating has been truly useful.

That's very true. The only current scenario I see in my life being a need, is when my sister and her husband visits. For my parents, them and my girlfriend and I to all go somewhere we have to take more than 1 car. My Dad and I don't drink anymore so we both end of driving. Having that would at least save my Dad from driving.

43 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

That's very true. The only current scenario I see in my life being a need, is when my sister and her husband visits. For my parents, them and my girlfriend and I to all go somewhere we have to take more than 1 car. My Dad and I don't drink anymore so we both end of driving. Having that would at least save my Dad from driving.

Since both the third and second rows fold down in the Traverse (and Enclave), it can be a handy hauler of stuff too. Since I don't own my Avalanche anymore, the Traverse can pack more stuff than my Envoy can. The Envoy is shorter length wise and only has a folding second row.