Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

pontiac on pontiac pontiaction

Crimson

this is a fictional video that was made by a cartoon artist.

and apparently the G8 shit shifted, i haven't talked to him about it yet but ill take it anyways

th_DSCN1854.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Oh ok thats why it sounds so steep. Basically a 3rd gear pull... I'm sure your car loves a good 4 - 2 downshift?

Oh ok thats why it sounds so steep. Basically a 3rd gear pull... I'm sure your car loves a good 4 - 2 downshift?

it most definately <3's it.

• 2 weeks later...

did you notice the car that was ahead of it? bahahahhaha SOON TO BE MARKY MARK!

driver mod

driver mod

lol eh it wasn't his fault like i said above. he hadn't realized that we slowed to 55 from about 68 so when he downshifted, it was not a "power"gear and my auto trans doesn't forget or need to realize anything which is why i pulled. the race i failed to get on film was when he shifted correctly and pulled about 8 cars on me

lol eh it wasn't his fault like i said above. he hadn't realized that we slowed to 55 from about 68 so when he downshifted, it was not a "power"gear and my auto trans doesn't forget or need to realize anything which is why i pulled. the race i failed to get on film was when he shifted correctly and pulled about 8 cars on me

MUAHAHAHA This. Will. Be. Me. :(

driver mod

Yeah, I wasn't trying to give you shit, either. I've definitely fucked up some roll races and even races from a dig. Like I've mentioned before, I was in a bad wreck May 2009 that caused me to temporarily lose the use of the left side of my body, had to relearn how to walk and wipe my own ass. At first my wife cleaned off my butthole. Pretty good having that to bring up everytime she's giving me shit: "Oh yeah, you've wiped my ass before!". Seriously, I love her more now than ever and it just keeps growing stronger. Back to the point, I still can't shift right or quickly enough to race almost anything semi competitive, that left foot is like an anvil sometimes. It is what it is. Don't really know if it'll ever be the same. I have the opportunity to go on disability too, but I'm not a lazy liberal Dumbocrat.