Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Erats long awaited and highly anticipated progression thread

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, I think I was just in that area of Detroit a couple of weeks ago. My gf's GP was bought by a salvage yard on McNichols and we went to buy the seats from it.

Washing it counts as progression right?

It sucks living in the middle of three highways, and never ending road construction.

rain3.jpg

rain2up.jpg

rain1w.jpg

Yup, just random shots. Touched up in photoshop, cropped and made all pretty. But shhhh, don't tell anyone I'm good at photoshop, i hate doing things for people. lol.

I would have taken more but my hands were wet. I had a super dooper shot of my headlight all dripping but there was a bad glare that i didn't see when i took it.

...But shhhh, don't tell anyone I'm good at photoshop, i hate doing things for people. lol...

sorry Jedi, i call dibbs first. imma drag Erat into the PS Chop Shop. and maybe...jus maybe Erat can be your assistant over at Dark Side Siggies. B)

I was doing all sorts of graphic design and digital artwork, I was doing it before i got my car and before i even got into building computers. I wish i had some stuff to show you guys but its all packed away on old CD and DVD roms.

Wow, I've had this car for i don't know how long and i FINALLY get one of these. Best 15 bucks I've ever spent.

Love is needed.

dsc02308ff.jpg

dsc02307u.jpg

After, still has swirls and minor scratches but its not faded anymore.

dsc02311b.jpg

It actually looks better than my bumper. The thing is just pelted with everything, beyond saving.

dsc02313l.jpg

About time. You're lucky though, my plate cover was originally rental car gold. So it got a new coat of paint. :agreed:

And I notice that with everyone's projectors, they reflect purple. That would drive me batty. :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Thats the thing, they are $89 each. So it makes me wonder how good they really are.

Raceline - Type 126

Size: 17X7.5

Offset: 40

Bolt Pattern: 5-100 / 5-115

Well.

Gotta buy tags by the 26th. $75

Gotta get my teeth cleaned. $30

Bought my dad his birthday present. $40

Taking my CDL test. $105

Whoot, rims can wait.

• 1 month later...