Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Video Game Thread

Featured Replies

  • Founders

No

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  • Replies 601
  • Views 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • [ChaosweaveR]
    [ChaosweaveR]

    >sees username Oooooo, I'm not alone anymore.

  • notallthere
    notallthere

    dust

  • That doesn't change with marriage I want you to know. The only thing that changes when she is finally ready, "why aren't you ready?" and "why haven't you warmed up the car already?".

Posted Images

  • Author

blah! youre no fun. what side are you choosing in APB?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Founders

Sides, there's sides!?

  • Author

not sure exactly. but the way i read it made it seem like there is.

  • Founders

Haven't played it yet so we'll have to see

  • Author

ill probably try it out in a bit. i sent a message to Chaos, hopefully he gets it too. when are you getting on?

  • Founders

Probably soon. 

  • Author

so ya, you choose a side. i didnt pick yet. we should be on the same side.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Rocket League PS4 vs XB1 is so close!

  • Author

Rainbow Six Siege, Ringo?

  • Founders

I might be around Saturday or Sunday to play. Not sure yet. If you're on I'll ping ya ;) 

  • Author

cool. gonna buy it too? should be on sale, 50% i think, not sure..

  • Founders

Depends how much I like it during the free play

  • Author

did you try it? did you try it? did you try it?

  • Founders

Not yet lol

  • Author

how about now? now? now? N@Ø?

  • Founders

Didn't even have time to play it this weekend. Got caught up in Borderlands :lol: 

  • Author

play it to decide. i plan on getting The Division for XB1.

  • Founders

Gah, I still need to finish Division.

  • Author

dont finish it. wait for me. and join me in the others. :D

  • Founders

I've been trying to finish it for a couple weeks now with some friends. Just can't get them online at the same time 

  • Author

i know that feeling all too well. me and this one person were going to do Halo MCC and told me to get BO3 but he doesnt get online. and when he does he plays others or buys others. so join me! ill join you. also, get a PS4. :D

  • Founders

 

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

also, get a PS4.

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE

  • Author

ok just sleep on it then. and is it a yes for the rest?

  • Founders

:D sure! I'd be down to play any. Sunday I'll be on pretty much all day I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.